Re: debugging

fixed

The biggest problem I have with the graphical debugger vs STRDBG is that
it does everything through service jobs. Which requires a higher level of
authority than we typically give our developers on our production machine.
Oh sure, some may argue that debugging on production is a big security
risk. For example, while debugging PAYPGM I break at the calculation for
NetPay. I toss in a few thousand extra bucks for my check. Yeah, I guess
I can see the potential for that being a small security risk.