RE: need for simple web screen

fixed

It's not just the Windows admins doing the one server per app. Many of
their products are the culprit. Just try to get IBM to support running
the multiple parts of Sametime on a consolidated Windows server.

And, I used to have one particular app on the same server as my ERP
package on my IBM i lpar but I moved it to another lpar. Why? Because
this app only connected to the database by remote sql connects. And if
you wanted to bring it up on the one lpar when the DB2 based app was
Mimixed over to another machine it would still try to connect local
instead of going to the remote lpar.