From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 10:52 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: JDBC connections and library lists

Chris,

Again...it can't be happening that way...it just can't. The i isn't going
to allow an open connection to one box to be used by other at the TCP/IP
level let alone the JDBC level unless there's some sort of virtual
IP/clustering involved.

Do you have a network trace that proves it?

If not, what's your evidence that that the connection was started by tomcat
and picked up by WAS?

What version of IBM i?

I'm on 7.1, perhaps the library list reset that I see when a connection is
released is new and that Dan was right about it not being reset at older
versions.