RE: Best way to configure a LAN printer

fixed

Tell me about it, Paul. We have 20-25 (I forget the count) retail stores.
I'm not allowed to have anything to do with the stores, which have a PC POS
application (unless, of course, things get really screwed up). They (the PC
guys) will pull whatever (in my opinion) looks sexy and put it in the
store's back office. THEN I have to figure out how to define it to our
System i in HQ. Geez!

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Alcohol may not solve your problems but neither will milk or water.