RE: 5722 SRC27638008 - Battery Pack, right?

fixed

Probably a bit late and perhaps I'm misremembering, but aren't you supposed
to flush the cache *before* removing the battery? I thought there was a
procedure in SST to do that.

I have to go for a memory evaluation on Thursday so take that with a grain
of salt.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause
and reflect. -Mark Twain