Best way to configure a LAN printer

fixed

I would be interesting in hearing what your preferred way to configure a LAN attached printer so it can be used from a power system running IBM i 7.1. I believe the three options I have seen are RMTOUTQ, PJL, and SNMP. We do all RMTOUTQ but it has been at least 3-4 years since we last considered alternatives.

Thanks for any feedback

Mike Cunningham