Re: Best way to configure a LAN printer

fixed

The first consideration is what model/make the printer is.

There are certain brands/models/etc that simply will not work using HPT.

You are then stuck with using Client Access emulation, which works for
"most" printers.

IBM has provided a detailed list for several years on what will work and
what is suspect.

In the old days prior to ascii printers it was never a problem, but cheaper
meant more trouble to use.

Lexmark,HP and Ricoh are always good examples on what might work.

Inkjets will work but are always difficult.