On 26-Feb-2014 08:06 -0800, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
On 26-Feb-2014 07:51 -0800, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
This may help

DSPFD FILE(ROB/IICL01) TYPE(*MBR) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)
FILEATR(*LF) OUTFILE(QTEMP/DSPFD)

SELECT MBLIB, MBFILE, MBBOL, MBBOF, MBBOM
FROM qtemp/dspfd
WHERE MBLIB<>MBBOL

Library File Library Physical Member
File
ROB IICL01 ERPLXF IIC IIC

Might need some tweaking for Join LF's...

I'm thinking of DSPDBR to an outfile.
Then comparing the library names, if not equal.
This should work.

PSAVPF02 PAULT1 <...snip...> SAVLF02A PAULT1 <snip>
PSAVPF02 PAULT1 <...snip...> SAVLF02B PAULT1 <snip>
PSAVPF02 PAULT1 <...snip...> SAVLF02C PAULT2 <snip>

The perspective of Display Database Relations [of a file] is not as ideal to answer what is desired to be asked. The question is if any particular file in the library being saved has any based-on references\dependencies outside that library. Thus asking each LF in that library if there are any based-on files that are in another library is probably best. The Display File Description (DSPFD) invocation noted by Rob is more directly capable of answering the intended question. Note: I did not look at what of the DSPFD support would be suitable to obtain the same information for the MQT; limiting to FILETYPE(*LF) would not include MQTs, but including FILETYPE(*PF *LF) would be undesirable... if even MQT info is included.

Knowing that a file has logical files in another library that are dependent on that particular base[d-on] file, is not the best of possible knowledge, except when exhaustive\in-aggregate; in this case, across the 18 libraries that will be saved, such that if there is a logical file in another library [e.g. QGPL], that mismatch has no bearing on the ability of the saved libraries to restore. Thus the logic using DSPDBR must allow for dependencies outside of the multiple libraries being saved, but disallow any dependencies that are any of the /other/ libraries in the save; the sole /not equal/ predicate is much simpler.