Re: Need To Journal Files & System Impact

fixed

Appreciate that Chuck. It's nice to know we weren't totally off our nut -
even though darn few of us probably ran commitment control under V2R3. I
can see the flip side that it's sad it's taken us so long to learn that -
like the coworker (now retired) who didn't know you could run CHGPF, with
DDS, instead of having to do all the CPYF crap and whatnot manually.
Probably because there's still few of us using commitment control in their
daily applications. Oh well, we can always blame it on the vendors...