Need To Journal Files & System Impact

fixed

I have a small group of files that I need to start to journal. Is there a
way to determine how journaling of these files would impact a system.
Example: How big the journal receiver will get, how many entries, CPU
overhead, should the objects be in the same library, etc. Was not sure if
there is a way to determine this or not.