Problem starting HTTP Server V7R1

fixed

Last night I added a share to Net Server for /* (root). I also went through
the netserver setup wizard, I took the defaults. I decided the share was a
bad idea and I removed it.

I also turned off security auditing by setting QUADLVL and QUADLVL2 to
*none. I deleted the journal and journal receivers.

Not sure if related, but I can't get any HTTP Server instances to start.
They all fail with a message that the message catalog not opened. I
confirmed the file is there. I checked authorities on the directories and
they look unchanged. Google hasn't been much help.

Any help appreciated. Thanks, Jack

HTP8020 Diagnostic 40 02/04/14 09:55:58.187635 QZSRAPR
QHTTPSVR *STMT QZSRAPR QHTTPSVR *STMT

From module . . . . . . . . :
QZSRSNDM

From procedure . . . . . . :
aprSendMessageToJoblog

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 26

To module . . . . . . . . . :
QZSRMCAT

To procedure . . . . . . . :
openPrimaryLanguageCatalog

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 42

Message . . . . : Message catalog not
opened.

Cause . . . . . : Message catalog

/QIBM/PRODDATA/HTTPA/MRI2924/SERVER/QZSRHTTP.CAT for language feature 2924

could not be opened. Recovery . . .
: Make sure that language feature

2924 is installed for product .
Install language feature 2924 and start the

HTTP server again. If language
feature 2924 is already installed, or if the