Re: Need To Journal Files & System Impact

fixed

Take a look at here
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/db2/support/code/journal-utilities.html

Journal Sizing and Planning Tool (Pseudo Journal)

Charles

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 6:23 AM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I have a small group of files that I need to start to journal. Is there a
way to determine how journaling of these files would impact a system.
Example: How big the journal receiver will get, how many entries, CPU
overhead, should the objects be in the same library, etc. Was not sure if
there is a way to determine this or not.