Re: FTP problem

fixed

Maybe user had a JOBD with a non-existent library?

Maybe you have an exit in place that blocks un-authorized FTP connections, how grown or purchased.

Sam

On 1/27/2014 4:59 PM, Jack Tucky wrote:
Moved to a new 720 system and we have one user who comes in via FTP
connection.

They are getting a 530 log on attempt by user xxxx rejected.

IBM website indicates an authorization problem, perhaps to a library. They
are authorized to their home directory.

I'm not seeing any errors in the FTP server joblogs. How can I figure out
what they need authorization for to logon as FTP user?

Thanks, Jack