From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:00 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Common Display File (Header + File-level Keywords)

The same energy you will need to fake the green screen into thinking it is modern can be pointed in another direction. A direction that many of us wish we were smart enough to go.

This a good, rock-solid platform. Why not use the platform and scrap the 5250 solutions? Go straight to the web browser solutions for your casual users? It is a learning curve, but unless I am way off base, it is doable for someone who understand the browser world.

I ventured into it with an "ice cream project" on my web site, but I just am not smart enough to go very far with it.