WRKPRB Reporting

fixed

Where would I check to see how we are configured for WRKPRB reporting?

We noticed today a message on the console “CPI93B9 Software problem data for QP0FAPYJ has been logged.” It didn’t cause the job to fail, but it did create some diagnostic information (from what looked like an error in some Java cleanup as the job ended).

I did a WRKPRB as the help suggested and tried to send it off to IBM, but got “CPF8C37 Service requester does not have IBM maintenance agreement.”

I thought we did have a maintenance agreement, because in November we downloaded and applied cume PTFs.

So I’m guessing that we have something misconfigured for sending off WRKPRB information. The dialog when I ran it did bring up a former employee as the contact person.

Where would I check to see how we are configured for WRKPRB reporting?

Thanks

Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF8C37 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 01/23/14 Time sent . . . . . . : 08:48:00

Message . . . . : Service requester does not have IBM maintenance agreement.
Cause . . . . . : The system requesting service does not currently have a
maintenance agreement with IBM service. The system must have a maintenance
agreement to request service from IBM.
Recovery . . . : Contact your service provider.