From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:15 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: HP LaserJet device configuration to support printing barcodes

I take it you are referring to the old "windows only" printers...

The business class printers always worked fine.

I'm not sure if the current home printers would work or not, given that they
are no longer "windows only" and have support for OS X and wireless printing
from a mobile device.

Charles

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 5:49 PM, James H. H. Lampert <