Re: HP LaserJet device configuration to support printing barcodes

fixed

"host based printer" or "GDI printer" are a couple other names...

Charles

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:15 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I take it you are referring to the old "windows only" printers...

The business class printers always worked fine.

I'm not sure if the current home printers would work or not, given that
they are no longer "windows only" and have support for OS X and wireless
printing from a mobile device.

Charles