From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Bipes
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:07 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Fix central msg - security exception

I do not get any window when I type Config JAVA in a command prompt or start/run menu. I just get put into this folder:
C:\Windows\System32\config

I am running Win 7 Pro 64 bit. My JAVA control panel does not have a site list in the security tab. Perhaps I am a JAVA release behind?

I have 1.7._45 installed.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.