Re: Fix central msg - security exception

fixed

Stay on 7_45 and you will be fine for now. it is 7_51 that is causing some
problems.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Chris Bipes <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I do not get any window when I type Config JAVA in a command prompt or
start/run menu. I just get put into this folder:
C:\Windows\System32\config

I am running Win 7 Pro 64 bit. My JAVA control panel does not have a site
list in the security tab. Perhaps I am a JAVA release behind?

I have 1.7._45 installed.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.