Stay on 7_45 and you will be fine for now. it is 7_51 that is causing some
problems.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Chris Bipes <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I do not get any window when I type Config JAVA in a command prompt or
start/run menu. I just get put into this folder:
C:\Windows\System32\config

I am running Win 7 Pro 64 bit. My JAVA control panel does not have a site
list in the security tab. Perhaps I am a JAVA release behind?

I have 1.7._45 installed.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kirk Goins
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Fix central msg - security exception

IBM has posted a fix for their eConfig Tool which has fixed another app I
work with. You Do the following
Start / Run ( or in the cmd prompt ) type Config JAVA
Click the Security Tab then Edit Site List
Now Add the URL(s) you are having an issue with.
Click Continue and OK until done and see if that helps.