Fix central msg - security exception

fixed

Hi Folks, while using fix central I got a msg that said to upgrade or update my java version which I did and now I'm getting a screen that says;

Security exception;
Missing required permissions manifest attribute in main jar:
http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ibm/applet/fc_applet.jar

Does anyone how to resolve this? I'm not sure I can reverse the java update I made but I'm guessing not.

Thanks, Frank