From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kirk Goins
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Fix central msg - security exception

IBM has posted a fix for their eConfig Tool which has fixed another app I
work with. You Do the following
Start / Run ( or in the cmd prompt ) type Config JAVA
Click the Security Tab then Edit Site List
Now Add the URL(s) you are having an issue with.
Click Continue and OK until done and see if that helps.