+1 on the fix (adjust security in JAVA control panel)...
I burned 2 hours, on this today...

On 1/16/2014 2:13 PM, Chris Bipes wrote:
Don't you just love Sun Java. They added this message to update your java but most web sites are not ready for the new JAVA security.

If you open up Java in Control pannel you can adjust your security to the lowest possible setting. This will allow you to be prompted and take the options to allow the site scripts to run.

Lots of hoops to jump through.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.