On 1/14/14 1:30 PM, Bradley Stone wrote:
Yes, I'm partial because I have my own IBM i email product (MAILTOOL), but
it was actually created because of the lack of features that IBM's email
system had to offer, as well as its cumbersome nature. Competition was
just a by-product.

. . . and even if you DO use QtmmSendMail, or Giovanni Perotti's MIMEMAIL, or JavaMail, or any number of other products, in your production environment, Mr. Stone's MAILTOOL is still an excellent tool to have on hand, simply because of the diagnostics. It can debug problematic email sending from your Midrange box better than anything else I know of.