RE: Domain Name on Email sent from iseries

fixed

Trick: We store the employee number into the 'accounting code' field of
the user profile. We also store it in a field in the Domino directory.
And with a guy who's been here longer than me but took to notes
development like a duck to water he can do about anything to Notes.