RE: Domain Name on Email sent from iseries

fixed

We don't use SNDSMTPEMM. And a command exit program changes any usage of
SNDDST to a different email package (SNDEMAIL). We have tricks for
determining the 'from' address. We make no use of the system distribution
directory. It's all custom code trying to tie some information from their
user profile into their Notes account (if any). Failing that, our most
common default is postmaster at dekko dot com. But, because I'm a nice
guy, I'll try some tests...

CRTUSRPRF DUMMY
Sign on as that person
SNDSMTPEMM RCP((ROB@xxxxxxxxx)) SUBJECT('test from dummy') NOTE(TEST)
User DUMMY not enrolled in System Distribution Directory.
Send E-mail Failed.

ADDDIRE USRID(DUMMY GDISYS) USRD('delete me') USER(DUMMY)

SNDSMTPEMM RCP((ROB@xxxxxxxxx)) SUBJECT('test from dummy') NOTE(TEST)
Send E-mail Successful.
This one came from dummy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx