I was using iprconfig to gather information for a potential upgrade on the
hardware running (among other lpars) this suse linux lpar when I noticed a
failed drive.
OPT Name PCI/SCSI Location Description Status
--- ------ -------------------------- -------------------------
----------------
0000:c0:01.0/0: PCI-X SCSI RAID Adapter
Operational
sda 0000:c0:01.0/0:255:0:0 RAID 5 Disk Array Optimized
0000:c0:01.0/0:1:3:0 RAID 5 Array Member Failed
0000:c0:01.0/0:1:4:0 RAID 5 Array Member Active
0000:c0:01.0/0:1:5:0 RAID 5 Array Member Active
0000:c0:01.0/0:1:6:0 RAID 5 Array Member Active
0000:c0:01.0/0:1:9:0 RAID 5 Array Member Active
0000:c0:01.0/0:0:15:0 Enclosure Active
0000:c0:01.0/0:1:15:0 Enclosure Active
0001:c0:01.0/1: PCI-X SCSI Adapter
Operational

On my IBM i lpars they would have automatically notified IBM and they
would have called me up and scheduled a replacement.
How do I configure same on this suse linux lpar?