Re: Web-to-i Communications questions

fixed

On 1/20/14 9:45 AM, Charles Wilt wrote:
Yes there would be risks just passing the URL for the PDFs back.

You could create a temporary copy somewhere else, and pass back that URL.
Or you could embed the PDF in your response.

I recently developed an invoicing application for our own internal use, that builds and emails PDFs of support invoices. We use an OVRPRTF to generate the PDFs, then Giovanni Perotti's MMAIL to send them out.

--
JHHL