Re: Web-to-i Communications questions

fixed

On 1/20/14 9:15 AM, Koester, Michael wrote:
Thanks Dan. I like the SOAP web service idea. I've done projects
where I've consumed web services, but have not yet coded any that
provide. Seems like a fit, though. I'll check into that.

Eeewww. I've had to consume SOAP; it tasted terrible, and gave me a sour stomach.

REST is much less strenuous than SOAP. At least in my experience, the nastiest RESTful web services (e.g., Google Calendar) are still easier to deal with than the friendliest SOAP ones.

--
JHHL