Re: Web-to-i Communications questions

fixed

On 1/20/14 10:07 AM, Koester, Michael wrote:
Is there something I should know about how to "actively keep it private"?
It would not be intentionally published.

Well, the whole issue I was raising (and my apologies if it was already dealt with earlier in the thread) was whether it would be accessible from outside your firewall, and under what circumstances, and how sensitive the information is.

--
JHHL