Thanks, James. I appreciate that. Free isn't always "free".

I told a customer today, if IBM paid me for helping people (both customers
and not) of any email application/program that use the IBM EMail APIs (or
even SNDDST wrappers which shouldn't even exist anymore) to configure,
debug and set up their SMTP/MSF system, I wouldn't need to charge for our
product. :) In fact, I would be retired.

And full disclosure, or base email product, MAILTOOL, does use the IBM
Email API. But the MAILTOOL Plus add-on, which I created out of necessity
years ago and bypasses the IBM SMTP server, does not.

I spend at least 10x more time helping customers with the IBM SMTP server
so it works with the products that use the EMail API than I do helping
customers use my product that bypasses all of the SMTP/MSF stuff.

I am happy to help, as always as well! But in the end customers that do
decided to use our Plus addon and bypass IBM's infrastructure wish they
would have done it years ago.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM, James H. H. Lampert <