Re: cache battery expiration

fixed

As part of the battery replacement there is a step where you use SST to
force an error on the battery. Then you use that area of SST to see if it
says it is now safe to replace the battery. I've never checked to see if
the date is already reset at that time, or does it wait until the extended
disconnect.
Follow some of the links I sent in a previous email in which they outline
battery replacement.