Re: cache battery expiration

fixed

I have a document .... somewhere ..... that says 2 minutes. As far as I recall it was for all batteries. The IOA needs to see that there is no battery attached. I do know if I follow the 2 minute rule I've never been burned. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com