RE: PTF SF99711

fixed

Paul,

I used to do something like that. However, have you noticed that Fix
Central takes the cume, and the groups, converts those to 'individual
ptfs' and prefills the individual ptf screen? So if you know all the
groups you can put them into a calendar entry and paste them into the
individual ptf screen. I plan on doing that the next time. Mainly
because I also order numerous individual ptfs as recommended by:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/recommendedfixes
"Recommended for specific products or functions"
This will lump them all into one piece.

The problem with multiple orders is that you will be downloading a bunch
of the same PTF's, coreqs and prereqs, multiple times.