Re: Weird $$$$ happening when I compile on customer box

fixed

On 12/10/2013 11:39 AM, James H. H. Lampert wrote:
But there's still the major issue that I'm having great difficulty
keeping my compilation listings from going to a started printer,
thereby, unless I catch them in time to put holds on them, (1) wasting
their paper, and (2) denying me access to said compilation listings,
since that started printer is in another state, over 2000 miles away.

Does OVRPRTF *PRTF HOLD(*YES) help if you run it before doing anything
else? Might be a candidate for addition to the initial program.
--buck