Weird $$$$ happening when I compile on customer box

fixed

Two strange things seem to be happening when I compile on a customer box (big surprise: it's the same customer with the inexplicable Tomcat behavior in my thread on the Java list):

1. The <censored> <censored> there has got me connected to a started printer, wasting their paper, and depriving me of access to my compilation listings, and I'm having trouble changing my user profile to put a permanent end to that.

2. For some reason, batch compilation out of PDM is NOT propagating my library list into the compilation job, and I can't figure out why.

Help? Anybody?

--
JHHL