Re: Weird $$$$ happening when I compile on customer box

fixed

F18 in pdm has the options
Change Defaults

Type choices, press Enter. It is the Job Description that has the library list for submitted compiles.
Your own job library list used for interactive compiles

Object library . . . . . . . *SRCLIB
Replace object . . . . . . . N
Compile in batch . . . . . . N
Run in batch . . . . . . . . N