From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James H. H. Lampert
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Weird $$$$ happening when I compile on customer box

Mark S Waterbury wrote:

As Jim Franz suggested, you could try compiling interactively.

That would seem to be the path of least resistance on that problem.

But there's still the major issue that I'm having great difficulty
keeping my compilation listings from going to a started printer,
thereby, unless I catch them in time to put holds on them, (1) wasting
their paper, and (2) denying me access to said compilation listings,
since that started printer is in another state, over 2000 miles away.

--
JHHL