Re: Weird $$$$ happening when I compile on customer box

fixed

On 12/10/13 8:45 AM, Paul Nelson wrote:
Here's what I do in these situations: CHGJOB OUTQ(QDKT). If you can change
your JOBD, make the default output queue QDKT.

That queue has been around since the S/38 days, and it never gets associated
with a writer.

The weird thing is, we have an OUTQ, that is, at least in theory, NOT associated with a started printer (and when I examine it, it certainly doesn't appear to have picked up such an association), and yet somehow, at least on submitted compilations, the spool files while still supposedly directed to that queue, are still going to a started printer.

--
JHHL