Re: SQL bug. Possibly with new database group or PTF for freer RPG.

fixed

On 12/19/13 8:37 AM, John Yeung wrote:
I have no doubt that your issue is valid, and I am confident it will
get resolved.

That said, I think it's just good style and good defensive programming
to use the spaces anyway. Personally, I find the surrounding spaces
more readable and attractive.

Not to mention that without the spaces, the minus sign might, depending on language, be treated as an embedded hyphen. That is, after all, the convention in COBOL. (And no, I haven't coded any COBOL since my freshman year at CSU Long Beach, but that's one of the things I do remember about the language.)

--
JHHL