Re: COMMON Education Foundation: Al Barsa Challenge

fixed

On 12/9/2013 7:07 PM, Pete Massiello - ML wrote:
I think in previous years we have started doing this earlier in
November. It's time again to contribute to the COMMON Education
Foundation for the Al Barsa Memorial scholarship. Are you going to
be starting this? In the past few years we have had some people
match contributions. So, to get this going, I am going to match all
contributions up to $1,000.

Folks:

I absolutely endorse this effort ... I would have initiated it myself, but this year (as with last year) has been kind of lean for midrange.com. Costs are being covered (barely), but that's pretty much it. As such, I'm unable to contribute a matching donation.

As you're considering end of year charitable contributions ... please keep the COMMON Education Foundation, and the Al Barsa Scholarship, at the top of your list.

david