Re: Weird $$$$ happening when I compile on customer box

fixed

On 10-Dec-2013 08:46 -0800, Buck Calabro wrote:
On 12/10/2013 11:39 AM, James H. H. Lampert wrote:
On 09-Dec-2013 19:30 -0800, Mark S Waterbury wrote:
<<SNIP>>
As Jim Franz suggested, you could try compiling interactively.
<<SNIP>>

But there's still the major issue that I'm having great difficulty
keeping my compilation listings from going to a started printer,
thereby, unless I catch them in time to put holds on them, (1)
wasting their paper, and (2) denying me access to said compilation
listings, since that started printer is in another state, over 2000
miles away.

Does OVRPRTF *PRTF HOLD(*YES) help if you run it before doing
anything else? Might be a candidate for addition to the initial
program.

More thorough, irrespective of initial program... in the interactive job, issue the following request, after which all new spooled files will be spooled, held, and routed to the /desired/ output queue... and even if released to allow printing, the copy should be /saved/ on the output queue:

ovrprtf *prtf hold(*yes) spool(*yes) outq( as_desired ) save(*yes) ovrscope(*job) splfown(*job) copies(1) /* prttxt(*blank) maxrcds(*nomax) */

Obviously, replace /as_desired/ in the above command string with the output queue name [qualified with a library name as required] where the output should be queued.