Re: Post TR6 application performance problems...anyone else?

fixed

On 12/16/2013 4:07 PM, Needles,Stephen J wrote:
They should be good...we've monitoring software to let us know of problems in the cache battery arena and they are regularly serviced. I don't have access to SST, but I will pass someone that does a request to check them anyway.

IBM provides a program you can call from a green screen:

CALL PGM(QSYS/QSMBTTCC)

--buck