Re: AW: SQL output to csv

fixed

On 12/4/2013 11:23 AM, Pete Helgren wrote:
Birgitta,

Does it support MONMSG? I can work around some of the overrides, etc in
the SQL script but MONMSG is a cheap way of ignoring errors. I am seeing
either that MONMSG is not supported or an error that the parameter MSGID
is invalid in the script I am attempting. Perhaps an example where
MONMSG is used?

Be sure to use the proper override scope or iNav won't keep your override:

cl: ovrdbf custmast tofile(prodlib/custmast) mbr(december) ovrscope(*JOB);

select * from custmast;

With respect to MONMSG, iNav just ignores errors and keeps on going.
The same is true of RUNSQLSTM as far as I can recall. If I need real
error handling, I put my SQL inside an HLL.
--buck