Re: Post TR6 application performance problems...anyone else?

fixed

On 12/16/2013 2:09 PM, Needles,Stephen J wrote:
I hadn't noticed any buzz concerning TR6 and performance (and found nothing in the archives), but I need to ask those of you that have applied TR6 or TR7 if you had any performance issues or knowledge on some new setting or something that I should look for.

Put on TR7 last Friday; no issues noted here.
Had been running TR6 since March 2013 with no known issues.
--buck