Re: SQL "XMLELEMENT()" function

fixed

On 2/12/13 10:04 AM, DeLong, Eric wrote:
Prior to 7.1, the DB2-XML functions were part of "SQL Extender"
licensed program. IBM i OS 7.1 incorporates these features into base
DB2 product.

Hmm.

I don't think we have it. Anybody know offhand where it is in the licensed program list (nothing on our box with "SQL Extender" in the "Description" column), and how much it costs to add?

--
JHHL