Re: SQL "XMLELEMENT()" function

fixed

Hi James

On a V5R3 machine I see this -

5722DE1 *COMPATIBLE DB2 UDB Extenders
5722DE1 *COMPATIBLE DB2 UDB Text Extender
5722DE1 *COMPATIBLE DB2 UDB XML Extender
5722DE1 *COMPATIBLE Text Search Engine

That's the *BASE portion and options 1-3 in order.

(You might want to look at OmniFind instead of the Text Search Engine, if interested in searches.)

There is usually documentation on these in the database manuals in InfoCenter.

HTH
Vern