Re: SQL "XMLELEMENT()" function

fixed

On 2/12/2013 12:05 PM, James H. H. Lampert wrote:
On 2/12/13 9:46 AM, Joe Pluta wrote:
Silly question, but are the boxes the same release level?
Not silly at all. It even occurred to me, though until now, I was too
lazy to check what was on the customer box.

The customer box is at V7R1; our box is at V6R1. Although the contract
developer did mention a possibility of it working before, then ceasing
to work.

--
JHHL

Couple that with Eric's response and I think you might have the answer.