Re: Starting to experiment with Scott Klement's JDBCR4 -- what's the DB2/400 equivalent to MySQL "USE"

fixed

Yes, this is true. I would point out, however, that you have the source code for JDBCR4 and could add this easily.

There are probably a million things like this -- useful features that could be added to stuff like JDBCR4. When I get a great tip like this one from Dan Kimmel, I will try to add them... But, it may be awhile due to my current medical condition.

If you can think of any other things you'd like to have in JDBCR4, please send them to me, and I'll keep a list.

Thanks!