Re: Starting to experiment with Scott Klement's JDBCR4 -- what's the DB2/400 equivalent to MySQL "USE"

fixed

I'm feeling weird. Half of my body doesn't work right, and I can't feel it properly. I feel dizzy a lot of the time, and my muscles get really sore from workouts. My body gets very tired very easily.

However, emotionally, I'm doing really well. I feel very high-spirited and ready to take on the world.

I have started blogging about my spinal cord injury and the recovery process if anyone is interested in following along: http://profoundlogic.com/blog

I just began it last night, so the blog has to catch up to my progress, but this should be working soon.