What happened to Scott Klement

fixed

Hiya folks,

This is not intended to create an off-topic conversation on Midrange.com -- but I have a LOT of friends here that I have lost contact with recently due to a spinal cord injury.

I wanted to let people know that I have begun blogging about my experience, so anyone interested in what happened to me can find out by following the blog, here:
http://www.profoundlogic.com/blog

Don't worry guys. I will beat this thing one way or another. And I will be back.